Paranoid part 1 Paranoid part 1

Nice intro

I liked how the intro went well with the opening theme song. The text effect where it said "completely..paranoid" also went well with the man screaming. That part felt as if the movie was professional. The fight scene was fast paced with some nice special effects. The only prob was the second song as it didn't go with the movie. Pretty good for your first flash.

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

Innovative!

The gameplay is incredible! Watching heads being chopped off and body parts flying never gets dull. I also liked the sword duel where u have to rapidly tap spacebar to win (reminds me of gears of war 2 ;) ). The handwritten visuals also add so much to the game. It gives a caveman feel to it. Best game on NG so far!

[50:50] Feel it [50:50] Feel it

Professional Quality

Nice man! Loving the effect at :33 to :34! Keep bringing that swag yo!

Wyze - Tears of a Child Wyze - Tears of a Child

Nice story

I like how you explained the situation of the child and his rebellion of getting bullied in class then ultimately leading to his own death. Both the flow and the beat is deep man.

Blasphem-E responds:

Glad you liked it man, but I can't take credit for the beat. That was Shadowville Productions.

The Nightmare The Nightmare

Creepy..

Yo this is sick in both meanings of the word! Still.. its not my style of hip pop.